I gotta go my own way.

See, I don't know why I liked you so much. I gave you all of my trust.
I told you I loved you, now thats all down the drain
You put me through pain, I wanna let you know how I feel.
Fuck what I said, it don't mean shit now. Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack. Fuck you, I don't want you back.
You thought you could keep this shit from me.
You burnt bitch, I heard the story. You played me.
Now you're asking me back. You are just another act, look elsewhere.
Cause you're done with me.
You questioned, did I care?
You could ask anyone, I even said you were my great one. Now its over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad, cause I loved you.

Kõik on korras.

Ma pean ära mainima, et mul pole iial vist naljakamat söögivahetundi olnud. Tegelikult oli hea koolis tagasi olla. Ja praegu on seal lebo ka!

Kommentaare ei ole: