I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real. Try to kill it all away but I remember everything. What have I become? Everyone I know, goes away in the end. You could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt. I wear this crown of thorns on my liar's chair. Full of broken thoughts I cannot repair. Beneath the stain of time, the feelings disappear. You are someone else, I am still right here.
If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself. I would find a way.

So fucked up. Ma ei oska, lihtsalt e i o s k a enam midagi peale hakata. Tahksin sellest valust ja kurbusest lõpuks ometi eemale saada. Nahui noh. Vabandust. :/
Tahan siit lihtsalt kuhugi maa-alla ära kaduda. See oleks nii mulle kui ka teistele parim variant.

Kommentaare ei ole: