Same old story.

Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend. Keep you in the dark and so it all began. Send in your skeletons. Sing as their bones go marching in again. They need you buried deep. The secrets that you keep are ever ready. Are you ready? I'm finished making sense. Done bleeding ignorance at home defense.
Spinning and spinning deeper. The wheel is spinning me. It's never ending. Same old story.

What if I say I'm not like the others. What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays. You're the pretender. What if I say I will never surrender...

Mu elu laguneb koost. Lihtsalt laguneb. Te ei kujuta ette, kui valus on vaadata pealt, kuidas mu lähedased kannatavad. Veel hullem on see, kuidas ma ise kannatan. MA EI JAKSA ENAM. Lõpetage see piinamine, palun! :'(

Oeh, ma vajan teid rohkem kui iial varem. Palun olge mu jaoks lihtsalt olemas, ma ei palu midagi muud.

Kommentaare ei ole: