Just watch my wildest dreams come true. Not one of them involving you.

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that will never change. And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged. I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way.

Mulle meeldivad mängud, kuid ära mängi minuga.

Adrenaliin pulbitseb mu soontes. Nii uskumatult hea tunne on, et jookseks kasvõi ülerahvastatud väljakule ja karjuks, kui kuradi õnnelik ma olen. Üks asi peab paika - lihtsad asjad teevad õnnelikuks.

Damn, kuidas mulle maitsevad piparkoogid. Lisada veel tass kuuma ja auravat kohvi, mmmuah. Mis saaks veel parem olla?

But God, does it feel good. 'Cause I got him where I want him now and if you could then you know you would cause god it just feels so...It just feels so good.

Kommentaare ei ole: